Mega Joker Slot Machine
Mega Joker is a 2×3-reel, 5-line, multiple coin slot featuring basic game, supermeter mode and progressive jackpot.
Mega Joker is a unique slot machine, being that it is essentially a double slot machine. The main slot is on the bottom. Then, whenever you get a win on the Mega Joker slot machine, you can choose to play the Supermeter Mode at the top. Symbols include the Joker, Treasure Chest, Bell, Watermelon, Lemon, Cherry, Orange, Grapes and Seven symbols.
Mega Joker Betting Options
Coin values on the Mega Joker slot machine are $0.10 and $0.20. You can bet 1 or 10 coins per spin. When playing 1 coin, only the first payline is selected. When playing 10 coins, all 5 paylines will be selected. The minimum bet on the Mega Joker slot game is a dime per spin.
The maximum total bet is $2 per spin. Mega Joker has a low betting range and is best suited for casual players and low stakes players. You can manually skill stop the reels by pressing the “Spin” button in mid-spin. To play Mega Joker, either press the “Bet” button followed by the “Spin” button or simply press the “Max Bet” button to spin the reels. Casino Answers recommends that you play the maximum bet on Mega Joker at all times to be eligible for its random progressive jackpot.
Mega Joker Progressive Jackpot
Mega Joker features a progressive jackpot. At the time of this writing, the progressive jackpot is at $7,952.62. The progressive jackpot is triggered at random, so any max bet spin you make on the Mega Joker online slot game can win the progressive jackpot. The more you bet on the Mega Joker slot machine, the better odds you have of winning the progressive jackpot.
How to Play
Here is a quick overview of the controls in NetEnt’s Mega Joker free slots game:
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find the buttons to control the game. You will also see the ‘jackpot’ display that updates the value of the rolling progressive jackpot (more on that later!).
- There are two modes of play: basic and ‘super meter’. The super meter mode acts a bit like a bonus game that you can activate to access higher pay outs and the possibility to wager more per spin.
- Main gameplay takes place in basic mode on the bottom set of reels.
- In this mode, you can set your coin size to between 0.10 coins and 1.00 coins and wager from 1 to 10 coins on up to five paylines. You can set these values using the buttons found on the bottom of screen.
- When you’ve set your desired values and you’re ready to play, hit the ‘spin’ button and the bottom reels start moving.